Gamble responsibly and in moderation. Do not consider gambling as a way of earning money, and only play with money that you can afford to lose. Gambling is and should stick to what it is, i.e an entertainment.
Anyone under the age of 18 cannot play on NevadaWin. Do not communicate your password or let somebody play on your account. More generally log yourself out of the casino once you finished playing.
You may also wish to use parental tools like CyberPatrol.com
As part of our Anti-Fraud Policy, we use different types of checks to make sure that no under-age people has access to the casino.
We recommend that you avoid playing if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You are feeling depressed
- You are taking Sifrol medication
We recommend that you set limits on your account
You can put these limits directly throught your player account.
You can contact us to ask for a Self Exclusion, for gambling issues or other reason. Self Exclusion because of gambling issues : If you think that your gambling habits are becoming problematic, we recommend that you contact us to proceed with an self exclusion. Self exclusion for gambling issues are not revokable and may be asked for 1 week, 1 month, 3 months or 1 year.
Self Exclusion for other reason : The Self Exclusion is revokable.
- Does your gambling activity interfere with how you can provide to the basic needs of your family?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- Do you stay away from work or school to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?